Title: Graduate Engineer / Assistant Project Manager
Company Name: idec solutions pty ltd
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Murarrie
Employment Status: Full time
idec solutions is a Brisbane based industry leader in design, fabrication & construction activities.
We service a number of sectors including industrial, commercial, mining & resources, recreational and remote and government infrastructure. It is our multi-faceted, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, workshop detailing, fabrication and rigging, that allows us to provide a ‘one stop shop’ service to our clients. This is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Graduate Engineer / Assistant Project Manager to join our Construction team.
The successful candidate will be reporting to Construction Manager and responsible for assisting Project Managers with all project-related activities.
Key duties will be:
- Undertaking project procurement, including material, equipment and labour.
- Compiling project documentation and reports. (Safety / Quality documentation)
- Assisting Project Managers with contract administration. Manage conditions of contract and legislative requirements.
- Client, Supplier and Subcontractor liaison.
- Undertaking regular site inspection / visit.
To successfully secure this position you need to demonstrate:
- Recent graduate / final year of Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Energetic and deadline focussed with excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skill at all levels of industry, both written and verbal.
- Expert in utilising Microsoft Office software.
- A commitment to WH&S, QA and Environment.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?What's your expected annual base salary?Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?