Title: Insurance Lawyer - Interesting and complex matters!
Company Name: Amicus Legal Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Melbourne
Employment Status: Full time
At Amicus Legal Recruitment, our sole focus rests exclusively in the legal talent domain and we are specialists in the legal recruitment industry.
Our client is currently looking for a Lawyer to join their high performing WorkCover Insurance team in Melbourne. The position will work on a range of interesting and complex Statutory Compensation and Common law damages matters.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have at least 2-4 years PAE but other areas of experience may also be considered. You will need to be a driven individual who has a genuine interest in insurance law and a desire to further your career with a great National Law firm!
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
Sound Interesting? Apply Now!
- Have some experience in Statutory Compensation and Common law damages matters;
- Draft legal documents, advices and negotiations;
- Demonstrate a client focussed approach with superior organisational skills as the work is deadline sensitive;
- With appropriate mentoring and supervision have the ability to work relatively autonomously and handle files and matters independently;
- Have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills;
- Litigation experience will be highly regarded.
To register your interest please submit a copy of your CV and academic transcripts either via the link on this page or email Kim Chalmers directly: [email protected]
To view all of our current Lawyer, Legal HR, Legal Accounts and other legal related opportunities visit our website: