Title: Legal Assistant - Corporate and Commercial
Company Name: People2people - Melbourne
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Bairnsdale & Gippsland,
Employment Status: Full time
- Calling support professionals with an interest in sports and entertainment law
- Are you looking to launch your career within an award-winning law firm?
- They can offer working from home, full-time and part-time arrangements, salary of up to $85k package FTE.
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading independent Australian law firm that has close to 1000 staff across the country.
They are an award-winning practice that has a first-class reputation in being innovative, inclusive, and an employer of choice within the legal industry.
They embrace flexibility and can offer a workplace where staff are encouraged to work remotely and in the office.
Whether you are yet to gain experience within legal support or have some proven experience, this employer is committed to providing effective learning and training resources for your own professional development. THE ROLE
We are recruiting a Legal Assistant to join their impressive corporate and commercial practice in Melbourne. This position will provide administrative and secretarial support to a Partner who is well-known within the sports and entertainment industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming enquiries and taking messages where required
- Drafting of documentation and correspondence
- Preparing monthly billing
- Client file management
- Diary and travel management
- Coordinate all outgoing mail to be signed, compiled and delivered to the mail room.
- Basic researching for the team.
- Organising travel arrangements as directed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Whether you have some proven administrative or/and secretarial experience within professional services or already kickstarted your career in legal support, we would like to hear from you.
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who has a confident manner, is highly organised, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A genuine interest in sports and entertainment is a bonus. WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a prime opportunity to work alongside a Partner who is highly regarded within the sports and entertainment industry.
This national law firm are well known for fostering a welcoming, inclusive and supportive culture and are competent in balancing between the demands of a busy legal practice and the well-being of their people.
As well as a salary of up to $85k package, you can expect a variety of other benefits including flexible working, casual dress code, health and well-being initiatives, state-of-the-art office facilities, plus more.
This position can be offered on either a full-time or part-time basis. TO APPLY
Please apply via the appropriate link, unless you have any questions prior to applying, then please call Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433 for a confidential conversation.