Title: Legal Secretary - Southern Sydney
Company Name: Knight Fowler Jenkins
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Employment Status: Full time
Your role will be varied, you will support a down-to-earth Partner who has a busy court schedule and a diverse practice focusing on construction litigation, as well as transactional property matters.
You’ll provide legal secretarial support in litigation including document prep, file management & edits. You’ll also have regular client contact across all matters and hands-on paralegal exposure with transactional property files.
This Partner would love it if you were also able to assist with office management and practice management support. Ideally you will be someone who embraces technology and is happy to be the advocate for the firm’s legal practice management software support.
All in all this is a rare opportunity - a genuine one-to-one legal support role, that will offer you the diversity and variety of responsibilities that larger firms can’t provide.
You will be an experienced legal support professional who:
- has worked in a fast-paced area of commercial litigation; property law experience would also be viewed favourably;
- has supported a busy Partner or General Counsel in a legal secretarial and/or legal EA capacity for at least twoyears;
- is a consummate professional, able to liaise directly with clients, at what can be a stressful times for them;
- is a dab-hand with complex edits, offers fast turnaround times and is happy to work across both litigation and property;
- embraces technology and has proven experience of improving operational processes on the practice floor.
By securing this full-time, permanent opportunity you will join a small, but successful law firm based in Hurstville.
Well-established as a specialist in his field, the Partner you will be supporting is a busy, sought-after lawyer. He has had a small, stable team and is now looking for an additional person to join the practice.
The firm uses ActionStep and has core hours of 9am-5pm.
If you're done with commuting and are looking for a role that will utilise the whole breadth of your legal support and office admin skill-base. Then this is for you!
You'll join a stable firm that rewards well and never feel pigeon-holed again!
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a full, current CV via the APPLY
button below, or on email to Sarah Hall, Director
at Knight Fowler Jenkins
at [email protected] Sarah can also be contacted on + 61 (0)415 491 047.