Title: Licensed Conveyancer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor, Camden
Employment Status: Full time
- Well Established Law Firm
- Rare opportunity for a permanent role
- Experienced and supportive team to work with
Your New Role
Due to growth within the Practice, we are seeking a full time licensed conveyancer. You will be expected to be able to manage your own files from start to finish.
You'll be provided with great opportunities to grow your legal career within this well-established legal practice, as the practice offers an excellent training and positive environment.
- Beginning to end process of conveyancing transactions
- Liaising with clients, agents and financial institutions
- Update and maintain the legal database records
- Preparing and completing settlements through the Pexa workspace
- Must be able to use Leap and Pexa
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Prior experience, Minimum 2 years
- Excellent deadline management skills with the ability to adjust and manage flexible priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- LEAP Documents, LEAP Accounting and Outlook knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Manage own file load
- Must hold a current Conveyancing License or Equivalent experience
If your positive driven, and ready for a new adventure please apply today!
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?