Title: Manager - Education
Company Name: MBS
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane
Employment Status: Full time
Our client is a not for profit organisation that is a representative body providing leadership, guidance and support to its members. Its purpose is to be an authoritative voice, to help members succeed, to connect with the profession and respect, protect and promote human rights in line with their vision.
Our client is looking for a Manager - Education to join their Education team.
Your day to day will consist of :
- Manage the smooth operation and service delivery of both Programs.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of applicable rules, policies and procedures supporting both
- Programs for the purposes of continuous improvement.
- Consult with the Head of Education to develop and implement a strategic planning for the
- Professional Advancement team that is commercially sustainable and delivers high quality content for both Programs that are fit-for-purpose.
- Ensure all offerings for both Programs are cost effective and generate revenue.
- Work collaboratively with the Management Course Committee, and the Specialist
- Accreditation Board and Advisory Committees, to implement existing and new strategies for the
- growth and development of the respective Programs.
- Actively consider innovation in the exploration and development of contemporary delivery of both Programs.
- Effectively lead the Professional Advancement team and ensure open communication with the Head of Education to deliver agreed business outcomes.
- Consult with other business unit managers and external stakeholders in the successful delivery
You might currently be working in a firm, in-house, in government or academia. Regardless of where you are, you are looking for a role that brings variety; one where you can blend your legal expertise with your interest in learning and continuing professional development.
Ideally you will have:
How to Apply
- 5 years PAE practical experience working as a solicitor.
- The ability to communicate appropriately with senior legal practitioners and members of the judiciary, particularly on sensitive matters or when diplomacy is required to guide stakeholders on policies.
- Proven results in showing personal accountability in achieving agreed performance outcomes.
- Sound knowledge of best practice in assessment processes and principles (or the ability to rapidly acquire said knowledge)
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive, mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders in the legal profession.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Waldock on 0439 396 626 or [email protected]
Please send CVs in Word format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. About MBS The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.
Read Before Apply
What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?